Old 30-06-2003, 01:44 AM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default what is this plant?

You saying nothing at all is by far the best way to go but you probably lack
the self control.

The original question was answered long ago and there is nothing of any
relevance that you can contribute.

Thomas Neumayr wrote in message
. ..
I agree with you, but ignoring the ignorant is probably the best way to

go.

"V_coerulea" wrote in message
.. .
I've been watching for awhile. You apparently know your succulents

better
than your orchids. Your atitude was mild after you left RGO but you've

been
getting more and more obnoxious again. Why do you have to make yourself

feel
omnipotent and make others feel inferior? If everyone in this group will

put
up with your arrogant behavior simply to get some info easily obtainable
elseware, I suppose that's their business. But if you don't want to

"duke
it
out" again, then tone it down. Gettng respect for your knowledge is a
privilege and an honor. You get no respect for obnoxious, "in-your-face"
attitude.

"Cereoid-UR12yo" wrote in message
m...
Pride comes before a fall, Saddam.

Your logic is completely lacking.

Mike Stevenson wrote in message
Doesn't he just make ya proud...

"Cereoid-UR12yo" wrote in message
Your premise is wrong and logic is faulty.

Rhipsalis are stem succulents that have no true leaves at all.

Have you bothered to consider that the person had misidentified

your
plant
as Rhipsalis teres and that it is actually an etiolated Rhipsalis
cereuscula? Who is this "expert" that identified your plant

anyway?

Lynne wrote in message
Ok, I think I got it now. My teres looked just like that when it

was
rooting. But I see in the pic that if it were teres, the newer

leaves
would
be a little bit longer, and growing at a slightly smaller angle.

If
hadn't
just spent a half an hour comparing photos of the two, I'd never

know
the
difference in such a young specimen.

"Cereoid-UR12yo" wrote in message
. ..
Somebody must have misidentified your plant. It is a poorly

grown
Rhipsalis
cereuscula.

Lynne wrote in message
It looks like a plant I have that was identified as

Rhipsalis
teres.

"Lance R." wrote in

message