Old 30-06-2003, 02:21 AM
Andrew

Default Anti-Transpirant

rapdor wrote:

Gday all

I'm looking for an Australian supplier of anti-transpirant products (such as
Vapor Gard), but Google doesn't give me any leads. If anyone can help I'd
be grateful.

Are you looking for a bottle for personal use or do you want
a supplier for a commercial quantities. I've seen Envy sold
at a lot of nurseries and garden centres (eg Bunnings). I've
used it when transplanting plants and deflasking in vitro
cultured plants and I've found it to be pretty good. I've
just thrown my bottle away so I can't tell you who the
manufacturer/distributor is but if you need commercial
quantities go to your local nursery, find a bottle and read
the address on the label.
Andrew