Old 30-06-2003, 04:20 AM
Muush

Default Vinegar/water weed killing solution? NOT!

"animaux" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 20:17:16 -0700, des-weges

wrote:

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003 20:09:15 GMT, Salty Thumb
wrote:

That is why words like "I
could be way off" were included.

So then why comment?

Because people have to chime in when other don't. At least that's the

latter
translation and back stepping I got in response.

I will say this again. The only vinegar which works for such a purpose is
horticultural and it is sold in gallon jugs, labeled 20% acid by volume.

The
rest is blather.

Ordinary, cheap-as-chips household white vinegar works well on
impossible-to-pull weeds between the paving slabs in the hot sun in my
experience. No blather needed.