Old 30-06-2003, 04:32 AM
Shelly

Default What to do with a skunk in a live trap?

"Bill Spohn" wrote

As for squirrels, ... you will never get rid of them.

One guy I know was ****ed off that they always ate his birdseed from

his
feeders, and he invested in a rather diabolical feeder device that

sensed the
weight of anything heavier than a squirrel, and then released a

spring drive
that spun the whole feeder, launching the squirrel into low orbit.

It didn't
seem to faze the squirrels, and was actually pretty enteratining to

watch,
sitting on the porch, making bets about direction and distance for

the next
'flying' squirrel

Are you kidding? That is the funniest thing I've heard in a long
while! I'm actually an animal lover, but if the squirrels were
willing to keep coming back for more, I guess it wasn't actually
cruel... And at least you were all getting along: they had to earn
their food by providing entertainment for you and your friends...
It's the neighborly thing to do! I'd buy one of those feeder myself
if I had squirrels here.

Shelly