Old 30-06-2003, 05:32 AM
Guy

Default Great Service@Aquatic-store!

All on-line ordering enthusiasts;
Recently, I started shopping online for some equipment to equip a 55g
planted tank I'm adding to my home which I have a 29g planted already.
We have a couple of nice independent LFS in the Phoenix area, but
there selection/price pales to most on-line suppliers of dry goods.
Marcus @ www.Aquatic-store.com has been very personable (like he's a
neighbor) in helping me with some items. He even took the time/effort
to take some digital pics and email the jpgs to me of a product I was
interested in from his site after I had further ?'s. Awesome customer
service!
My next step is live plants in a couple of weeks. His site is gonna
definitely be one of the top ones I look at for that. I've ordered
from pet solutions & Dr. Fosters & Smith b4 as well, but their cs.
reps on the phone - they weren't bad but they sometimes don't know
much more than the chain LFS folks - we all know how frustrating that
can be.
Happy Aquascapes!