Old 30-06-2003, 06:44 AM
Joanne

Default Basil flowering

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 19:34:00 GMT, "Lorenzo L. Love"
wrote:

I grow Jingle Bell peppers too. I have limited space for a garden and
the miniature plants in pots can be put on fence posts, street curbs,
sidewalks and so forth to make more room. Plus, I can get produce much
earlier by using miniatures and starting them a couple months earlier
and hauling them outside every moring and back inside every night. With
maybe 50 pots and baskets, that takes a while every day but its worth it
for me. I grow full sized plants too in what garden space I do have.

Lorenzo L. Love
http://home.thegrid.net/~lllove

I have thought about growing Jingle Bell peppers. Do they taste good?
How small are they? How small is the plant?

I've seen them in Johnny's Seeds (I think) but the exchange rate has
always put me off. Maybe I should order them now, for next year, while
our dollar is strong.

jcm

Toronto, Canada
Canadian zone 5b, U.S. zone is apparently 4b
Thanks to global warming it's bloody hot here!