Old 30-06-2003, 06:56 AM
jammer

Default Turtle Questions

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 01:36:26 -0400, "Sue Alexandre"
wrote:

Why is it we
do this to ourselves??????
Sue

Because we love the little critters so much I have been designing my
current and future pond to be more toad friendly, both young and old.
Even a rat probably wouldn't get the babies the way i have it now. Of
course it is too little too late, but i am really gearing up for next
year. I want lots of baby toads!!!!! I miss the tads and babies so
much! For whatever reason that the kiddie pool was a flop, I will have
a top netted tad tank next year and when they begin to want out, i
will supply the escape route.

I hope.