Old 30-06-2003, 02:56 PM
BenignVanilla

Default How much top off is safe?

"Nedra" wrote in message
thlink.net...
Well ... it just depends, BV. What brand of Dechlor
are you using? Short answer is to go ahead and put "some"
dechlor in the pond. Better off with some in the water than
none at all.
"They" say you can top off 5% with no harm
done to the fish.

What Brand you are using?

I have...I think (I am at work, so I can't be sure)...it is Laguna's jug O'
dechlor. It was more cost effective then Amquel. I have used it already for
a partial water change, and it worked well, so I am happy with it. My
problem is, I did that water change 30 gallons at a time, I don't want to do
that ever again. *laugh*

BV.