Old 30-06-2003, 03:21 PM
animaux

Default Silverado Sage (Cenizo)

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:05:25 GMT, David Wright wrote:

I have two small cenizos in the corner of my front yard that I knew
would eventually be too big for that space, but I plan to cut them
back from time to time, keeping to the natural shape as much as
possible. I see so many cenizos around town that have been whacked
into submission as hedges (shudder), and are still alive, that I can't
see a problem with occasional prudent pruning. Am I missing something?
IOW, why would you even have to think about starting over?

David

The point of planting these dwarf cenizio 'Silverado Sage' is that when full
grown, would not require pruning to keep in bounds. The planter did the right
thing and did his homework. If he bought dwarf plants and they turn out to be
twice the size, he was basically lied to.