Old 30-06-2003, 03:32 PM
Cereoid-UR12yo

Default what is this plant?

I have never met you rabbit boy and you know absolutely nothing about me
you, hare brain.
If I ever do meet you, I would surely control-alt-delete you.

Why degrade yourself by defending the incompetent? Are you one of them?

David Hare-Scott wrote in message
u...

"Julie Sloan" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 09:32:59 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
typed these words:

WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!

Not even close. The plant is a succulent not an aquatic.

Let me guess. You're a bored 12-year-old.

http://www.bobsloansampler.com/

Bearskin to Holly Fork: Stories from Appalachia
by Bob Sloan ISBN: 1-893239-21-7

No despite the name he isn't. He is a social incompetent who hopes to
buy tolerance of his appalling and unnecessary behaviour with his
knowledge. The really sad thing is that too often in this NG his coin
is taken.

David