Old 30-06-2003, 04:32 PM
Julie Sloan

Default What to do with a skunk in a live trap?

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 07:22:39 -0400, Wendy Chatley Green
typed these words:

For some inexplicable reasons, Julie Sloan
wrote:

:
:Well, fancy meeting you here too. It's like "old home week" in the
:garden center.
:

Now that I'm back in Florida and have to reclaim an overgrown yard and
a field behind the shop, I'm gardening again.

Have fun! I've been "reclaiming" the bottom end of these 30 acres
forjust over two years now. Early this spring I was able to clean out
a fold in the woods someone had used as a garbage dump. What
satisfaction!

Good to "see" you, Wendy.

http://www.bobsloansampler.com/

Bearskin to Holly Fork: Stories from Appalachia
by Bob Sloan ISBN: 1-893239-21-7