Old 30-06-2003, 07:08 PM
John DeBoo

Default Storing gasoline/oil mixture question

TOM KAN PA wrote:

Can I store some of the fuel mixture in the garage in one of these gallon
containers? Say about two quarts. I'm not interested in the legal aspects, just
wondering if the fuel mixture will "disolve" the container resulting in a leak.
Thanks for you patience in scrolling through my question to get to the point.

I store gasoline for my mower and a mixture for my chainsaw and
weedeater in regular plastic gas containers (also from WalMart) all
the time. Never once had a problem with them.