Old 06-03-2003, 03:15 PM
animaux

Default Meyer lemon tree question

I get two harvests from my Meyer's lemon, but in winter I keep it in the
greenhouse where it develops flowers. I just yesterday hand pollinated the
flowers. I'll have lemons in June, again in November. My Meyer's is the
variegated form and it produces beautiful pink flesh. Pink lemonaide.

On Thu, 06 Mar 2003 04:30:40 GMT, "Me" wrote:

I live in Southern California. How many times a year can I expect my Meyer
lemon tree to produce lemons? My tree was full of lemon's from November to
January. Now I see little green ones popping up.
I'm not sure if it's two crops a year or one.
Thanks.