Old 30-06-2003, 09:44 PM
Tsu Dho Nimh

Default Superthrive Treatment of sick Tree (Oak)

(Shane Trahan) wrote:

Does anyone have any experience of using superthrive on an established
tree? I have a large Oak tree that has been lacking TLC for a number
of years... I am going to try and bring it back around.. I hear that
this stuff does work wonders.. My hope is that a combination of
verticle mulching, an application of Mycorrhizae using a Root feeder
and some mulch will help this tree come back to life..

I recommend that you limit yourself to applying occasional deep
soakings of the miraculous substance called dihydrogen monoxide.

Call a professional arborist and ask them what you should be
fdoing: a large oak is a substantial asset.

Tsu

--
To doubt everything or to believe everything
are two equally convenient solutions; both