Old 30-06-2003, 10:32 PM
Shiva

Default Tiny Bugs that look like snowy fuzz?

On 28 Jun 2003 00:39:04 GMT, Daniel Hanna
wrote:

Like aphids, only more mobile. Funny, I've never heard of them
attacking roses. They like tomato plants though.

Well, now I wonder if that is what I have. They cluster around the
base of the bud or just below, very snowy white, look like lint.

Whiteflies are easy-beats, Shiva. Anything systemic will wipe them out.

Aha! Now then, we just need a systemic that will work if applied
while it is raining, and work while it is raining, until it is applied
once again in the rain! Arrgghh! At least the JBs are soggy and
miserable.