Old 30-06-2003, 11:32 PM
Doug

Default Birch Trees - Dormant in Summer?

Hi Lucas,

On Mon, 30 Jun 2003 21:51:06 GMT, "John Smith"
the watering schedule have been very good to the tree. It gets hot

there
(high 90s, sometimes over 100) in the summer, but not too cold low 40s to
high 50s in the winter. I just thought that this might help provide some
inside into what a healthy Birch has experienced, for what it is worth.

Our temperature extremes last year were a fair bit broader.

Last summer, high 90's and low 100's were the common. But in the
winter, plenty of days around -20 to -30 with the windchill.

Doug.