Old 01-07-2003, 12:58 AM
andrewpreece

Default Gathering worms

Worm charming; pick a likely spot, stick a fork in, and rhythmically
rock it backwards and forwards rapidly ( not actually digging up any soil ).
Up the worms will come. I believe a similar effect can be had stamping or
pummelling the ground. Harder work than the rain and plastic sheet method
but more fascinating.

Andy

"Rick McGreal" wrote in message
Someone mentioned a way to gather worms....

Something about a plastic sheet after rain?

I have been searching through the news archive...But not found anything
right....But I think it doesn't go back far enough...
All I can find is stuff on using worms in composting....

All I want to do is gather a few....