Old 01-07-2003, 03:08 AM
SSmyth

Default OT stopping telemarketers :)

Please keep in mind this is only for US numbers and should be "promoted"
thus
This IS the INTERnet, not the USAnet

Thanks from the rest of the planet

"KenCo" wrote in message

The address below is the new "Government No Call List" registeration
site.
You may have a problem registering because at the last count, The site
was
taking 4000 hits per SECOND.
This should tell telemarketers how we hate their guts.

http://www.donotcall.gov/

--
http://www.kencofish.com Ken Arnold,
401-781-9642 cell 401-225-0556

Please Note: No trees or animals were harmed in the
sending of this contaminant free message We do concede
that a signicant number of electrons may have been
inconvenienced.