Old 06-03-2003, 04:39 PM
Theron

Default Aquascape and similar ponder owners

On Wed, 05 Mar 2003 22:45:18 GMT, ~ jan wrote:

.. I told him he can always rock it later if need be
and to remember that the local nursery makes most its money off the sales
of rock & bark. The plants & yard art are just a side line in comparison.

So the guise of my request here, is to hear aye or nay regarding this type
of system by those who have put them in and pass those comments on to him.
Thanks, ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

In the case of the Aquascape system, the nursery will make most of its
money from the sale of the weekly/monthly chemical additions and the
once a year cleaning of the rocks. A pond of this kind is a cash cow
for maintanance as long as the pond owner has it, and has the
installer maintain it.

Theron