Old 01-07-2003, 06:08 AM
jammer

Default Floating,clumbing algae

I read this and thought, Bubble algae? Oh no! Because i found some
clear round bubble things in a plant pot. I think they are eggs of
some sort. I looked up bubble algea and this isnt that. I hope it is
anything but goldfish eggs.

On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 04:49:09 GMT, wrote:

you may not have sufficient aeration to prevent "bubble algae" from growing. Ingrid

"tonofryton" wrote:
Each day I get
floating,clumbing, scum algae on the surface. It builds up alot under the
lily pads. The algae clogs the skimmer. Daily I have to skim the pond with a
net to remove. Can someone tell me what I have and how to deal with it.
THANKS,
Tim