Old 06-03-2003, 04:51 PM
Alan Silver

Default Plants with holes in leaves - nutrient deficiency ?

In article , LeighMo
writes
I asked him if the holes are in old leaves, new leaves, or both. That should
help determine if it's K or not.

Sorry, forgot to reply to that bit !! The holes seem to be in both old
and new.

I'd sure like to see a picture of the damage.

Trouble is finding a digital camera (my normal camera i only a cheap
one, wouldn't be able to get the detail).

The twisted vallis leaves just look like if you put your hand in there
and broke off a leaf with your hand. The echinodorus ones are harder to
describe. Maybe I'll try pulling one out and scanning it !! Don't know
how well that would work, but it might come out.

pause for wet hands and holy leaves

Well, that worked well !! I'll e-mail the picture to you (it's only 38K,
nothing to worry about).

--
Alan Silver
Please remove the "furryferret" if replying by e-mail