Old 06-03-2003, 05:03 PM

Default Question about Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana

Unlike Ceroid, I have had pretty good success getting commercially produced
Kalanchoe 'blossfeldiana type' hybrids to continue to bloom. However, mine only
bloom in winter after a significant period of exposure to cool temperatures and
short days. If yours is blooming again this year you are obviously treating it
correctly, don't change anything.

--beeky

Natty_Dread wrote:

Hi all -- I purchased a Kalanchoe Blossfeldiana last year and it's about to
come into its second bloom. Can anyone tell me if I should be pinching off
the spent blooms on this plant? If so, will it continue to bloom year-round
since I'm keeping inside? Any info is appreciated. Thanks!