Old 01-07-2003, 11:44 AM
Salty Thumb

Default What to do about voracious chipmunks?

(paghat) wrote in
news
agricultural fields. Ground squirrels & prairie dogs have been known
to beg for frenchfries at freeway offramp fast-food joints in the
middle of nowhere.

Just out of curiousity, how do you know they're after french fries and not
really trying to tell you something like "Come quick Timmy, Farmer Bob fell
in a trench and can't get ... um french fry? ... sure I'll have one munch
munch ... like I was saying ... yum munch munch munch ... sure I'll have
another munch munch ... burp ... munch munch ... so how are things
with Bessie? ... munch munch"?

-- Salty

P.S. :-)