Old 01-07-2003, 01:44 PM
Wendy Kelly Budd

Default OT stopping telemarketers :)

I'd use that for the snake that bit me on eBay!
--
Wendy* in N. California,

"Ever look at Congress and feel like the little kid in 'Sixth Sense?' I see
dead people. I see dead people everywhere." - Robin Williams

wrote in message
then we need a button we can hit that sends out an energy surge that blows

the
computer up on the other end. Ingrid

"Snooze" wrote:
Telezapper doesn't work as well as it used to. The telezapper simulates

the
tone that the phone company produces on phone numbers that are out of
service. It worked fine for while, atleast until telemarketing companies
modified their predictive dialers to recognize the difference between a

line
that is truely out of service, and one that is connected to a telezapper.

Not like any of this makes a difference if millions of our knuckleheaded
countrymen continue to respond to surveys or buy good from those that

call
our house. I suspect the value of a DNCL is minimal. It is extremely easy

relocate a call center offshore and continue to do business as usual.

Sameer

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com