Old 01-07-2003, 06:20 PM
DKat

Default OT Harry Potter OT

It does give you a reality check doesn't it. I get stuck in my perfect
world (internal image of what the world is), get pulled out for some odd
reason, hear the nonsense that is currently being passed off as "G~d's"
word, have to recalibrate/ think (I just hate working hard), test my own
belief system, find it is for the most part just fine... thank you very
much, then go back out to my pond, garden, reading HP, programming, or to
just scratching the cats/dogs neck. Life is sweet. We should never let
hate mongers poison it. DK 8~)

"Lori" wrote in message

hateful bigots (why does Falwell come to mind immediately) it also makes

I saw him once at a restaurant, my skin crawled!

Zealots are bad for a society and I wish we were free of them all. The

best
thing would be if we could just laugh them away... Unfortunately I think
they will always be with us.

But we need zealots! How else to see the point in things? :-)

Lori