Old 01-07-2003, 07:56 PM
Guy

Default Great Service@Aquatic-store!

Sorry I hit a "personal" spot with the CS rep. from another chain pet
store. But, in another industry of which I am a long-time hobbysist,
running, I happen to know more about running shoes than most any store
sales person. (with the exception of other runners who happen to work
for mail-order running shoe catalogs or specialty running stores.)

In particular, I have ordered running shoes every year for a decade
since I discoverer Road Runner Sports in San Diego. They mail me a
catalog every 2 mos. (like Dr. Fosters & Smith/Pet Solutions) and I
have received very knowledgable advice on their toll-free no. when I
needed it.

In sum, the best business out there should try and hire sales help who
actually enjoy using/participating in the product they sell. It's a
win/win for companies, sales employees, and customers - but it is not
always posssible. Have a great day working, selling, and buying
aquarium supplies - and admirable industry!