Old 01-07-2003, 08:32 PM
Glen Scott

Default Help... Dying Koi!

Hi BV
Thanks for the input... I think that my problem was caused my the
over medication, since the negative reaction occurred within minutes
of "my friend" putting the "Anti-Ulcer" med into the pond... Every
day went down hill after that...
Hopefully, I can rectify the situation! ((soon))

On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 10:04:23 -0400, "BenignVanilla"
m wrote:

wrote in message
not really. what actually happens is the medication is incorrect for the

problem.
nearly all the time problems with fish start with a parasite that is large

enough to
breach the slime coat. then the bacteria are able to attack, and third is

fungi.
snip

What I meant was, I wonder if the fish death is related to a disease and not
to being poisoned by an overdose. IE, his "friend" didn't kill his fish, he
just didn't heal them.

BV.