Old 01-07-2003, 08:44 PM
Richard Flow

Default Black & Decker Cordless Electric Mower

I have a CMM1000 and had to replace the battery 2 years ago. I wound up
taking it to the B & D shop and if I'm not mistaken, it cost me about
$120.00 with labor. I'm into the 7th year with this mower and still love
it.

"Earl Beachler" wrote in message
I have a CMM1000 cordless lawnmower and I beleive it needs a new
battery. Black & Decker's web site and their service dept have been
no help. The battery is a 24 volt gel-cell. Anybody got an idea
where I could get a replacement and what it would cost?