Old 01-07-2003, 11:54 PM
Nedra

Default Lotus Frustration

Jan... You have proved my point - that knowing anything
about lotus guarantees their success!! I know less than
any one I know about what constitues success for plant
growing and blooming. This dismal spring I thought my
entire lotus pond was Dead! The last week of April the pond
guy came over; cleaned out the debris and fertilized the
lotuses.... you can see the result in the website below.
I dunno ...............

Nedra

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
I know everyone is excited when their lotus finally buds, but I think when
the lotus has multiple aerial leaves is pretty cool too. So what's
happening at my house? Well not only do both pots now have buds with
neither having aerial leaves, the pot with the first bud, now has a second
started. What do I know about lotus? Nothing, absolutely nothin'! ~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a