Old 02-07-2003, 01:15 AM
Dan Drake

Default glow in the dark fishies

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 10:45:23 UTC, Leandra wrote:

That's so scary!

But don't some deep see fish glow anyhow?

Have you heard about them doing a similar experiment with an ape of
somesort? The apes fingernails glowed in the dark! (It's insane!)

As I recall, that experiment didn't work; just got green fingernails or
something. But they did try. (Has anybody got the reference? I saw it
in a reputable source but have lost the cite.)

--
Dan Drake

http://www.dandrake.com

Outer Planets update: Uranus, Neptune, Pluto, the check
in the mail, the weapons of mass destruction.