Old 02-07-2003, 03:32 AM
theoneflasehaddock

Default What to do about voracious chipmunks?

(Georgia) wrote in message . com...
Just curious if anyone has an effective remedy for keeping chippers
from digging up perennials? I recently planted a bed of about 50-60
plants and the stupid chipmunks are already destroying it! I have been
using a Havahart trap and have caught and re-released (far away) about
25 so far. They're probably just coming right back...

HELP!

Thanks!

I recommend putting a Talesin in your garden (kinda like a garden
gnome, only ugly as hell, and much larger) , along with the drugs he
gives to hamsters. The chipmunks should be afraid of that. If not,
either they'd OD, or he'd dress them up as gerbils and send them off
to a gay bar.

-
theoneflasehaddock