Old 02-07-2003, 08:08 AM
Rick McGreal

Default Gathering worms

"shannie" wrote in
:

My own children had to do this for school this year to see how many
worms they could collect. First make up a basin of sudsey water,
ie...exactly what you'd use to wash the dishes in, luke warm is good.

Erm.....I use fairy liquid....
I wouldn't have thought this would have ben a good idea!

Pour it on a grassy area and cover with some sacking, old carpet, the
back door mat (as was our case!) Do this in the evening and look
underneath early next morning, there *should* be lots of wormies for
you to collect

I'll derfinatly give this one a go.....

Oh.btw..this wont harm your grass providing you don't forget to remove
the mat, sacking etc afterwards

knowing my luck I'll forget and have the cleanest dead grass this side of
the moon!