Old 02-07-2003, 02:08 PM
Frogleg

Default Please tell me what this is ... - DSCN0468Small.JPG (0/1)

On Wed, 02 Jul 2003 09:51:30 GMT, Agent Friday
wrote:

On Sun, 29 Jun 2003 18:37:05 GMT, "Cereoid-UR12yo"
wrote:
You cannot attach photos to this newsgroup.

As for posting pictures in this group, is it really a problem? Anyone?

Yes, indeed it is. This is a text-only newsgroup. Photos for this
group are properly posted to alt.binaries.pictures.gardens and can be
referred to so that those with metered connections or just a
disinclination to spent long periods of time involuntarily downloading
photos of My Favorite Weed can get on with the Q&A of the group. Do
NOT post binaries, photos or your favorite song, to text-only
newsgroups.