Old 02-07-2003, 04:56 PM
John Rutz

Default Coon hunting invitation

bobkiely wrote:
The set-up: Just yesterday 7/1, I was telling my friend Joe about the lily I
got from Muffin and how big the leaves were and he commented on how the frog
will appreciate that and I told him I haven't seen the frog in about 5
eeks - that maybe he was a victim of a raccoon, a raven or something very
negative so I sent the following e-mail to him and several other buddies
last night...

bold little criters arent they, be carefull as they have been known to
atack seems they arent afraid of much

good luck in keeping him discouraged

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com