Old 02-07-2003, 06:56 PM
Alexandra Ceelie

Default What to do about voracious chipmunks?

On 7/1/03 10:24 PM, theoneflasehaddock at wrote:

(Georgia) wrote in message
. com...
Just curious if anyone has an effective remedy for keeping chippers
from digging up perennials? I recently planted a bed of about 50-60
plants and the stupid chipmunks are already destroying it! I have been
using a Havahart trap and have caught and re-released (far away) about
25 so far. They're probably just coming right back...

HELP!

Thanks!

theoneflasehaddock

Sorry for weird piggyback, but the original didn't appear in my reader.

Personally, I'd recommend getting a cat to keep the population down/at bay,
but when I was looking on the web I found this link.

http://forums.gardenweb.com/forums/l...004727958.html

(It got kind of amusing toward the end when the "chipmunks" started posting
replies to the mean humans trying to get rid of them.)

=^..^=
The NetKitten
Alexandra Ceelie
denrealm.palacehosting.net