Old 02-07-2003, 09:08 PM
Dave Bell

Default Coon hunting invitation

On Wed, 2 Jul 2003, bobkiely wrote:

If any of you guys want to do any coon hunting, come-on over tomorrow
night - no license required! Don't bring your dogs though - too noisy. *LOL*

Great story, Bob! It brought back a memory of our son, back maybe 19-20
years, when he was about 12. Scott had been listening to some program,
where some guys were talking about 'coon hunting in th South, with dogs
treeing them and all. Now, you have to realize the Scott was born and
raised a California kid, white liberal, and all. He was incensed, and
asking how these guys could go on the radio and *brag* about wha tthey
were doing. I was puzzled for a minute, then the light dawned! "Scott,
that's RACcoon, RACcoon..." "Oh. Never mind."

Dave