Old 02-07-2003, 09:32 PM
Nedra

Default Liquid fertilizer

Lee.... lol No I don't think so ... I put the bottles of
Tetra Pond in months ago... say, about March.

I do have some gold fish in the lotus pond. Tetra Pond
does Not affect the fish ... at least that is what the label says.

I think the Secret is flooding the lotus pond with FISH water
from bottom of fish pond.

Nedra

"Lee Brouillet" wrote in message
ah HA! So *that's* your secret!

But you don't have any fish in the lotus pond, so that's a safe thing to

do.
If you had fish, you wouldn't want to do that (right???).

Lee

"Nedra" wrote in message
thlink.net...
I poured 3 big bottles into the lotus pond early on with
no adverse affect.

Nedra

"Sam Hopkins" wrote in message
.. .
Dont do it you'll get algae. Adding liquid fert will only add fert to

the
water column which is where algae gets it from. That plus it's high in
phosphates which is what algae utilizes much more so than plants.

Sam

"Tbumpy" wrote in message
Has anyone used this type of fertilizer for their pond plants? I was
wondering
how well it works and if anyone recommends a certain type. My pond

is
large
(3500 gallons) and has quite a few plants so this would be easier

for
us
to use
than the plant tabs.