Old 02-07-2003, 10:33 PM
Skunky Skunky is offline
Registered User

Location: Worcestershire

Unfortunately Chuck, my memory doesn't go that far back! As you pointed out 'these are some of the recent ones' I should have been more specific, the past few hundred years! We have no hard evidence of what went on 460 million years ago to give a clear picture, just fossils and a lot of 'maybe's from our guessing scientists.

All I know, of the 33 years I've been around, species declines and habitat loss have been as a direct result of human interference and are continuing right now.

Stuart
'Peace On Earth.....And In The Water'