Old 02-07-2003, 10:56 PM

Default Coon hunting invitation

I think I mentioned about my Papillon hunting dog? he gets out to my mothers and
goes ape-shit nuts chasing chipmunks thru the hosta (where all but his flag like tail
disappears). this time it was our yearly picnic and he slipped out as people arrived
and I hear him barking it up very excited so I start calling him and just as I
stepped outside to see what is up he comes flashing out from the brush and under the
tree hauling ass for the house low to the ground, butt tucked under. Out of the
brush and out from under the tree came what I thought was a great dane until it came
out into the yard itself and hauled up real quick when it saw humans.... head comes
up and it is one very irate momma dear going to make toe jam out of the little yapper
bothering her fawn I suppose. I run at the deer shaking the towel I had in my hand
and it still took her a few seconds consideration before she wheeling and leapt off.

last week my mother lets HoneyChild the Pom out to do her thing about 5 feet from the
door and out strolls a deer into the yard. HoneyChild took a curious step towards
the deer and the deer is stamping, Mom yells waves her hands throws a rock at the
deer misses and HoneyChild gets the point and comes back running.

DH went out that day, got her a BB pistol, set up a target and left her practicing
her shot. Gotta protect the little furballs. I would really like to invite
somebody bring their deer hounds over and exercise them in moms 2 acres. Deer think
they own it all and been munching everything to the ground. Ingrid

List Manager: Puregold Goldfish List
http://puregold.aquaria.net/
www.drsolo.com
endorsements or recommendations I make.