Old 03-07-2003, 12:34 AM
Anne Lurie

Default ossprey got one of my koi

Call up your local birdwatching group, sell tickets to "OspreyWatch" and buy
netting for pond with the proceeds; use the leftover money to buy champagne;
ply said birdwatchers with said champagne, then auction something -- by
that time, we'll buy anything you put in front of us!

Anne Lurie
Raleigh, NC

"Michael Grossman" wrote in message
news4HMa.87832$R73.10514@sccrnsc04...
We came home and found one of our Koi missing the other day and the fish
were all spooked. The next afternoon we observed an ossprey fly into our
backyard and turn away at the last minute when he saw us. What can I do,

if
anything, to keep him from coming back for another snack?

Mike