Old 03-07-2003, 02:08 AM
Nedra

Default Liquid fertilizer

As I recall the 16 oz bottle of Tetra Pond has instructions
on the back. Comes in a box - as a liquid so you don't
have to mix
anything. I used 3 bottles for the lotus pond .... 12 ft diameter...
It's about a foot deep... iows I don't know how many gallons
that is.

Nedra

"MattR" wrote in message
Or put another way, how much might have to be added? I've used some of
the prepackaged mineral/fertilizer liquids to no avail. I put something
like a cup of iron in my 1200 gallon pond and the hyacinth still aren't
as green as when I got them.

Tbumpy wrote:
Is there a way to test for these trace minerals? Right now the pond is

clear
with lots of plants and fish but the plants just don't seem to be doing

as well
as they could. I have Pickeral, Lillies, iris, and hyacinth. Also, where

could
I get some of the Tetra Pond fertilizer? The selection of pond stores in

New
Mexico is pretty sorry and they overcharge.