Old 03-07-2003, 03:20 AM
Denise

Default Coon hunting invitation

BK, I feel for ya!

I already posted about my doing away with a coon going after my fish (he
didn't get any fish but I sure got him) A few people here didn't like
that I killed the coon but no way am I going to put up with any animal
killing my beloved koi.

You visitor sounds very aggressive and he's going to keep coming back
and getting your fish until you get him.

As for the person with deer munching everything, you can mix a little
Hinder in a quart spray bottle with water. I live in thick woods with
many deer and they do not touch my beautiful flowers and shrubs because
the Hinder tastes baaaaad. Theree is a warning on the label not to use
around ponds. I don't spray any of the stuff anywhere near my koi pond
which is so close to the house that deer don't eat those plants.

Denise

Visit my gardens:

http://web1.in4web.com/mtcdrc