Old 03-07-2003, 12:08 PM
*muffin*

Default Coon hunting invitation

they LOVE marshmallows!!

just put a couple IN a trap,,,, & stand back.

we used this method trapping at our barn( luckily they have NOT found our
pond,, hope its the dogs that keep them away..)
& we found one in the trap & another trying to get INTO the cage to get the
marshmallows his 'friend' got lucky to have!

muffin oh, yea I gotta post a pic of the one we had stuffed...

"JSin" wrote in message
bobkiely wrote:

If any of you guys want to do any coon hunting, come-on over tomorrow
night - no license required! Don't bring your dogs though - too noisy.

*LOL*

12:20 AM Just looked again - still clear
1:30 AM - yawn - still OK
2:35 AM - getting sleepy - I don't think he's been back
4:40 AM - DAMN - I fell asleep and he came back and ate all the fish
5:30 AM - just kidding (about the 4:40 report)
BK

Have you ever tried a racoon box?? Just like monkeys once they get ahold
of something they will not let go. sooo you use that behavior to
relocate them.

Build a box. drill a small hole about 1 inch across in the side. It is
going to need a hinged top. Place a rubber dog toy or other med size
object with smelly stuff like peanut butter or tuna water on the toy.
Secure the box to a heavy object. Wait till the bugger grabs the toy and
starts wailing when he can't get it out. Call animal control to relocate
him.

We used them to relocate many a raccoon that liked trash in apt
complexes I have managed built right they do work.

--
JSin
Lost Generation Custom Tattoo