Old 03-07-2003, 12:20 PM
Pat Meadows

Default Re(2): Tomatoes not ripening

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 00:20:01 -0700, (Glenna
Rose) wrote:

I'm not sure of the zone, but it's on the West Coast of the United States,
Pacific Northwest to be exact, just north of Portland, Oregon. Our
climate is very similar to Great Britain's, I've been told.

Gardener's heaven. You're lucky.

A lot of the rest of the country has to content with
terrible heat all summer and terrible cold all winter. And
this year we had constant rain all spring. Ugh.

I always drool over the weather when I read gardening books
by Brits, or by people in the PNW...or around San Francisco.

Pat
In one of the colder areas of Zone 5