Old 03-07-2003, 12:44 PM
Henry

Default Sevin and toxicity?

Daniel Hanna wrote:
In Unique Too wrote:

It seems Sevin isn't nearly a bad as some of the products out there.

True. Carbaryl (the active compound and the brand name under which it's
sold in Australia) is relatively harmless.

A few years ago some company here developed a liquid carbaryl spray, but
I haven't seen it in ages. It is always in dust form in the US?

No, it is sold in dust form and as a milky suspension. It is sold under
lots of different brand names here but carbaryl is the name of the
chemical so we have to look at the list of active ingredients to see if
that's what we're getting (unless Sevin is the brand name).

--
Henry