Old 03-07-2003, 01:44 PM
BenignVanilla

Default Ultimate Lotus Garden

"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
My thoughts, as it always scares me to think of letting anything run wild,
eventually they would become root bound and then think of the work to fix
that?

I dunno. I have never done this before. What will the work be?

4X8 You could put 4 different kinds of lotus in there, in big pots that

are
still physically manageable. The clay (since clay seems to be a problem)
would be contained and/or could be covered with weed fabric and river rock
if the flow disturbs it. ~ jan

Hmm. I don't really want pots. I want it to be more natural looking. *sigh*

BV.