Old 03-07-2003, 04:08 PM
Theo Asir

Default What am I doing wrong?

Since you did ask for organic remedies
I'll make my shameless plug for fish emulsion.

Go to your neighbhorhood nursery and
ask for it. It does stink but goes away in a day.
Impossible to overdose or burn. My gallon jug
lasts 2 years for 100+ roses.

--
Theo in Zone 5
Kansas City

"L. Richardson" wrote in message
om...
Thank you for your help and suggestions!

Since the name Miracle Grow keeps coming up I have a different
question.

What would be the best way to feed the roses? I ask this due to all
my roses get early morning to late afternoon sun and I don't want to
burn any leaves. However, if I wait until the sun is over our house
then it's to late in the day to spray the leaves due to I'm afraid of
black spot. Would it be better to water the roses at the base in the
late afternoon with a Miracle Grow mixture or what about mixing
Miracle Grow straight into the soil and then watering the bushes?

I'll get a test kit tomorrow and again thank you for your help!