Old 03-07-2003, 04:44 PM
Nedra

Default Ultimate Lotus Garden

Ohhh .. Okay. Please let me know if it looks artificial?

Nedra

"BenignVanilla" m wrote in
message ...
I'll check it out this weekend. I don't have good HTTP access here.

BV.

"Nedra" wrote in message
thlink.net...
BV, Have you looked at my lotus pond.?
I think it looks natural - don't you?
The lotuses are planted in pots.

Nedra

"BenignVanilla" m wrote

in
message ...
"~ jan JJsPond.us" wrote in message
My thoughts, as it always scares me to think of letting anything run

wild,
eventually they would become root bound and then think of the work

fix
that?

I dunno. I have never done this before. What will the work be?

4X8 You could put 4 different kinds of lotus in there, in big pots

that
are
still physically manageable. The clay (since clay seems to be a

problem)
would be contained and/or could be covered with weed fabric and

river
rock
if the flow disturbs it. ~ jan

Hmm. I don't really want pots. I want it to be more natural looking.

*sigh*

BV.