Old 03-07-2003, 05:15 PM
Nedra

Default Lotus Frustration

Gosh-Oh-Gee, John.... that is what I'm hoping for you too!!!

Nedra

"John Rutz" wrote in message

~ jan JJsPond.us wrote:
Jan... You have proved my point - that knowing anything
about lotus guarantees their success!! I know less than
any one I know about what constitues success for plant
growing and blooming. This dismal spring I thought my
entire lotus pond was Dead! The last week of April the pond
guy came over; cleaned out the debris and fertilized the
lotuses.... you can see the result in the website below.
I dunno ...............
Nedra

Wow. I want aerial leaves. ( But I'll settle for buds.
Question: what is the weepy tree to the right of the umbrella?
~ jan

See my ponds and filter design:
http://users.owt.com/jjspond/

~Keep 'em Wet!~
Tri-Cities WA Zone 7a
To e-mail see website

--

;and I ll settle for anything green growing from the lotus :-)

John Rutz
Z5 New Mexico

good judgement comes from bad experience, and that comes from bad
judgement

see my pond at:

http://www.fuerjefe.com