Old 03-07-2003, 08:20 PM
Jacquard_The_Ripper

Default Canada seed supplier?

Hi the

I live in Calgary and have had good luck with this place. I've
ordered (mainstream) plants, seeds and bulbs from them. They were
prompt, on time, and sent stuff that germinated. I also find they are
cleaper than my local greenhouse/nursery.

http://www.dominion-seed-house.com/

I'd just like to add that if you're looking for unusual stuff, it's
really helpful to join a local or national garden club. Most of them
have a seed fund and it's easy to get unusual seeds.

Also, many foreign countries will ship "hobby flower seed" easily, and
I have received seed from as far as Africa without a problem.

Thanks,
Cynthia, Zone 3b

On Thu, 03 Jul 2003 16:27:39 GMT, (Barnet)
wrote:

Hello!

Many of the US suppliers (like burpee) will not ship to Canada. I
am most disapointed!

Is there a seed outlet that someone can recommend that is either
Canadian based, or will ship to Canada?

Thanks!